- The very formation of the Group is international. After the introduction of a candidate to the Group the first cycle begins (phylosophy). It is done in one of our seminaries in Europe (Poland, France, Portugal…)
- After that there is practical experience(a program of pastoral experience). This period of formation takes place in Europe or on some other continent and it lasts for two years.
- Novitiate takes place in the same language area as the first cycle.
- The second cycle (theology) happens in one of our seminaries in Europe.
- The candidates who want to become brothers will be sent to Lille, France after the internship in order to learn French and they will stay at the seminary. After that they will do work experience before they start the novitiate or professional training.